Benefit From an Andy’s Services Stone Clean.
Andy’s Services, offers a wide variety of services for commercial and industrial buildings, as well as residential properties. Just one of these services is pressure cleaning, which we are able to do on just about any kind of surface, including stone.
With our use of high and low pressure washing equipment, we are able to rid stone surfaces of dirt, mildew, mould, rubber marks from tires, tannin stain left behind from sticks and leaves, irrigation rust, as well as oil stains. Apart from the fact that all of these can make your property look extremely unappealing, they can also be the cause of some major health issues as well.
What are the benefits of hiring professionals for pressure cleaning your stone?
Of course doing the job yourself takes a lot of the time, but there are several benefits to hiring Andy’s Services for your stone cleaning projects instead, including:
- Our equipment is commercial grade, with higher water flow and adjustable pressure. Also our knowledge of stones and surfaces goes a long way
- Our stone cleaning process is extremely eco-friendly, because we don’t use any harsh chemicals in our pressure cleaning.
- We have the experience and know-how to do the job correctly, and make your stonework look as good as new again
- By hiring Andy’s Services, the job will get done by a team of highly skilled workers in a fast and effective manner, without the use of expensive chemicals, thus saving you plenty of time and money
- We are also fully insured so you’re covered if something does go wrong.
Taking on a stone cleaning job as a DIY project might sound like fun, and lead you to believe that it can save you money, but this isn’t completely correct at all. By investing in a professional company like Andy’s Services to do the job for you, it will cost less in the long run, and they will get the job done a lot quicker too. The reason for this is because they have the expertise and the correct tools to do the job properly, in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it by hand.